Current Employment Opportunities
Below you will find a list of the current openings for positions at the Achievement Center along with a brief job description, requirements for applicants, and any other pertinent information. The Achievement Center is an equal opportunity employer.
For employment information, please download this brochure
Clinical Director – Cleft Palate Institute
The Cleft Palate Institute is seeking a Clinical Director for their agency. This job requires approximately 10-15 hours of work per month. Clinic takes place the second Friday of the month from 12pm to 5pm. There is no active Clinic during the months of January & June. The position could be incorporated into an existing full-time employee’s job, or added to a part-time employee’s job, or be per diem status. A clinical or social work/case management background is desired.
• Obtaining relevant clinical records on clients referred to Clinic
• Attendance at each monthly Clinic
• Attendance at monthly staffings after Clinic
• Composition of written reports regarding staffings
• Setting up follow-up appts. for families with external providers as needed
• Clinical outcome tracking & reporting
• Attendance at quarterly Board of Directors meetings & reporting of Clinic operations
• Review & updating of clinical policies & procedures
Please forward resume to Laura Plasczynski, Administrative Director, Cleft Palate Institute
4950 West 23rd Street Suite 100 Erie, PA 16506
This full time position will lead all aspects of the agency's compliance plan and process. Develops, implements and administers management reports to Board of Directors and Senior Leadership, as well as training and guidance to all agency staff. Bachelor’s degree in business or related field with a minimum of 3 years’ experience with compliance. Strong project management, analytical and organizations skills a must.
Behavior Specialist Consultant – Full time and/or Per Diem
BSC position collaborates with the treatment team. Designs and directs the implementation of treatment plans in the school, home or community setting. Qualified candidates must possess a Masters degree with documented training in the field of Applied Behavior Analysis. Minimum of two years experience required and must meet all requirements for PA Behavior Specialist Licensure. Board Certification in Applied Behavior Analysis preferred.
Physical Therapist – Part Time
Licensed physical therapist to work with children birth-21 in home and outpatient environments. Candidates should have pediatric treatment experience. PA state licensing and current Act 33/34 clearances required. Competitive salary and benefit package.
Speech Language Pathologist - Full Time
Speech Language Pathologist to provide speech-language pathology services to children in the Early Childhood and Outpatient Physical Rehabilitation programs. Qualified candidates must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills; Masters Degree in Speech-Language Pathology; Certificate of Clinical Competency (CCC) and PA state licensing required. Full-time, part-time and per diem positions available. Experience with children preferred.
All positions require current Act 33/34 and FBI fingerprinting clearances.
Visit our website: www.achievementctr.org
Please submit resume immediately to:
Attn: Human Resources
4950 West 23rd St
Erie, PA 16506
Therapeutic Staff Support
Per diem position(s) to support children/adolescents and their families receiving wraparound services. Act 33/34 clearance required before employment can start.
Provides support to children/adolescents and their families. Requirements:
1. Bachelor's degree in Psychology, Social Work, Counseling, Sociology, Education, Criminal Justice or similar human services field (no experience); OR
2. Bachelor's degree in any other field or RN with one year full-time paid experience involving direct contact with children/adolescents; OR
3. Associate's degree (or sixty credits towards a Bachelor's degree) with the equivalent of one year full-time paid work experience as a TSS Aide; OR
4. Associate's degree (or sixty credits towards a Bachelor's degree) or LPN with the equivalent of at least three years of full-time paid experience involving direct contact with children/adolescents.