Looking at the whole picture to provide the best possible care for children and their families
Life is challenging. Blended Case Managers are here to help lighten the load. To better support the needs of children, adolescents and young adults with serious mental illness or emotional disorders, the Achievement Center’s Blended Case Managers help connect your child, adolescent or young adult to services that are right for them while also providing support for the entire family. This holistic approach addresses the following areas of service:
- Treatment – helping identify and access services for your child, adolescent, or young adult’s needs. BCM’s assist you in making your appointments and will help arrange transportation if needed, to build your family’s stability. BCM’s will attend psychiatric and medical appointments with you for improved integration of care.
- Education – advocating for your child, adolescent, or young adult, attending IEP meetings and helping to make the best plans for educational success and transition to post-secondary education/training.
- Daily living needs – Together, we’ll make sure basic needs are met for the health and well-being of the entire family.
- Socialization – emphasizing the development of healthy relationships at school, in your neighborhood and community, implementing natural support systems.
- Housing – maintaining a safe and affordable place to call home.
- Transition age assistance – assisting youth/young adults (16-22 years of age) as they move into the adult world. Helping to access resources needed to live independently in the community.
For additional information or to make a referral, please contact the Achievement Center’s BCM Director, at 814-616-0520.